The Billion 810VNTX
With the 810VNTX you can create your own hotspot for wireless access.
The 810VNTX, Dual-WAN 3G / ADSL2+ VPN firewall router integrated with VoIP functionalities is a brilliant design for users to enjoy economical VoIP calls concurrently with mobile, high-speed secure data communication.
It features a USB 2.0 port for connecting a 3G/HSDPA USB modem which works as a backup Internet connection, functioning as an automatic failover when the ADSL connection is down.
The 810VNTX integrates 2 FXS ports allowing you to make VoIP calls by simply connecting the device to your existing telephone set. The additional FXO port enables you to make calls through a PSTN fixed line while still sharing a high speed internet connection.The Quality of Service (QoS) feature ensures a smooth internet connection for inbound and outbound data with minimal traffic congestion. QoS also ensures optimal quality for VoIP calls.
- High speed Internet access with ADSL2/2+; backward compatible with ADSL.
- USB Port for 3G USB Modem
- Auto Failover (ADSL <> 3G <> EWAN)
- 802.11n Wireless AP with WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), and WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK Support.
- Up to 300Mbps wireless speeds.
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) compliance.
- Firewall Security with DoS Prevention and SPI
- Parental Control with URL Content Filtering and Packet Filtering.
- Secured Virtual Private Network (VPN) with powerful 3DES
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS).
- Available Syslog monitoring.
- Ease of Use with Quick Installation Wizard and Auto-scan ADSL settings.
- Quality of Service for Traffic Prioritization and Bandwidth Management
- Supports Triple Play
- Two FXS ports for connecting to regular telephones
- One FXO port for voice calls via PSTN Fixed-line
- Supports VoIP and VoBB*
- ITU-T G.992.5 amendments supports Impulse Noise Protection (INP) for better IPTV video quality.
- IPTV* ready * When supported and Launched by Telkom
- Supports VPN Lite
3G Compatibility List
Approved by ICASA
ICASA Certificate Number